How to Quit Your Job: 12 Ways to Transition
Don't quit your job before you do this!
Don’t quit your corporate job until you’ve done this!
The fear of failure is amongst the top 3 reasons women are put off starting their own business. So how can you make failure as unlikely as possible?
On this programme you’ll learn -
- How to get your foot in the door of the new industry or specialism you’d like to base your business around
- Ways to reduce the risk of failure and set yourself up to succeed before you quit your current job
- The 4 factors you need to consider before you leave your job and start your new venture
- The pros and cons of the 12 most effective ways to transition out of the job you do today
- The first steps you need to take to start doing work you love straight away!
Join the programme today and take the next steps towards starting your own business! What are you waiting for?!
“My financial future depends on these decisions. I now feel confident to make these big decisions and stick to them!”
I'm a former BBC Journalist and radio producer who worked on some of the UK’s flagship news and current affairs shows.
After life at the BBC, I became one of Europe’s first accredited Executive Coaches and over the last 20 years, I've built my business to become an authority in my field. Today I’m a global keynote speaker, talking to audiences around the world on the future of leadership and work, and I’m a coach for successful leaders, entrepreneurs and individuals who want to grow and change. I recently shook up my own life and created A Brilliant Gamble.
Here’s the bottom line: If you believe, as I do, that life is for living, that work and making a difference are important but they shouldn’t be so overwhelming that you are left zero time and zero energy for anything else, then you're in the right place!
I'm here to help you find the right balance between the work you love, who you are and what other people need of you and to help you take A Brilliant Gamble of your own.